- Medical debt crisis explained - 1:57
- Effects of medical debt and patient's health - 4:48
- Healthcare plan design and cost savings - 6:29
- Health plans offering zero OOP costs - 8:38
- Collaborative efforts addressing the medical debt crisis - 11:38
- Innovative insurance models more affordable - 13:10
- Changes expected in the landscape of affordable care - 14:47
Briana Contreras, an editor of Managed Healthcare Executive, spoke with Fred Turner, CEO of Curative, in this month’s episode about the challenges middle-class Americans face in dealing with medical debt, exploring the causes behind it and the impact on overall health.
Fred also touched on potential solutions, both from the perspective of organizations like Curative and through collaborative efforts between various stakeholders in the healthcare system.
The solutions mentioned in the conversation focus on making healthcare more financially accessible and creating a sustainable and inclusive healthcare system for all Americans.