Every year, Managed Healthcare Executive picks 10 up-and-coming leaders from across the healthcare industry. From health systems to tech companies, these rising stars have made made big waves in the industry—and we’re excited to see where they go from there.
Our editorial advisory board members faced the difficult task of culling through more than 30 well-deserving nominees and selecting their top 10 standouts.
To be considered, candidates had to meet the following requirements:
- Worked in the industry 15 years or fewer;
- Led key initiatives at their organizations or relevant organizations;
- Taken actions that led to measurable, positive industry impacts;
- Accomplished something new or unique in the industry; and
- Continued to take on more advanced roles and responsibilities in their managed care career path.
With so many great submissions, the decision was tough! But here are our choices for the Top 10: