This year’s top 10 emerging healthcare industry leaders hail from a broad spectrum of industry segments. They are pharmacists, doctors, health plan executives, and technology entrepreneurs.
Our editorial advisory board members faced the difficult task of culling through more than 30 well-deserving nominees, and selecting their top 10 standouts.
To be considered, candidates had to meet the following requirements:
- Worked in the industry 15 years or fewer;
- Led key initiatives at their organizations or relevant organizations;
- Taken actions that led to measurable, positive industry impacts;
- Accomplished something new or unique in the industry; and
- Continued to take on more advanced roles and responsibilities in their managed care career path.
With many great submissions, the decision was tough. Here are the top 10.